Is peaches season in France, so why not pork with peaches? Is not a new combination but is always a good choice when you have peaches around. I live alone so the recipe is for one.
200 gr pork (or the quantity you want)
1 medium onion
1 garlic clove
1/2cup of green beans
1 medium carrot
1/2 glass of white wine
1/8 tsp of butter
salt and pepper
parsley sprig for garnish
- Heat two skillets on medium heat with olive oil.
- Meanwhile cut the onion and carrots in julienne. Set aside half and half of the julienne onion.
- Cut the peache in 4 pieces… Yes in the picture you can see 8 pieces, i like peaches, so at the end is optional the quantity.
- If your piece of pork is too big and you don´t like how it looks, cut in half.
- Put the pork in the skillet, add salt and pepper.
- In the other one, put the green beans, the carrots and onion julienne. Sautée 2 minutes. The carrots cannot be overcook. Don´t forget the salt.
- When the pork is ready set aside in a plate and in the same skillet add a little bit of olive oil put the garlic clove, the half of the onions and the peaches. When get some color, add the white wine and reduce until you have the half of liquid. In that moment put the butter, pinch of salt and stir 30 seconds.
- Plating. Put the vegetables, the pork, and the peaches on top and let the sauce run.
- Take pictures and enjoy