Is summer and Lyon has peaches and peaches. So in my fridge i had peaches, cream and old madelines. What i did? i made a triffle. Not fancy but something different. The quantity i made are for 2.
1 cup of whipping cream
1 tbsp of sugar
- Beat the sugar with the cream until soft peaks begin to form. Cover and keep in the fridge until we make the triffle.
- Remove the peaches pits and cut in cubes.
- With your hands crumble in medium pieces the madeleines.
- In a cup, glass, tupperware or where you want, put layers of peaches, crumbles, whipped cream, peaches, crumbles and whipped cream.
- Like in Japan, i garnished my dessert with a parsley sprig. Yes, parsley sprig.